Sunday, April 22, 2012

Desire Climax (review by nekochan)

Japanese: 欲情©MAX

I recommend this to 
smut+romance+drama(most esp. violence) story seekers. This manga is not recommended for sensitive readers. Sexual harassment is present. There were lots of scenes that I crossed my eyebrows. They sex every time. *sigh* However, the way Ukyou Ayane-san turned the tables was really good. You can't expect what happens next.




nekoRATING : 2/5

Status: COMPLETED 7 volumes
English translated version: COMPLETED

Released: 2005
Artist/Author
: Ukyou Ayane
Genre
: Drama*head bangs*, Romance*nods*, Shoujo*nods*, Smut*head bangs*, Mature*nods*
Source: http://mangafox.me/

Main characters: Omori Mio and Shoei Jinnai / Prince Jinnai

Nekochan's review starts now...
*SPOILER ALERT!*

For the female lead, Omori Mio...
She's kind, but she's too kind that she can't make better decisions. She appears dumb because of that. *sigh* She has a strong personality but her pride is low, and she thinks of her family more than herself.













For the male lead, Prince Jinnai...
The man who doesn't know how to ask permission. What's up with caressing, kissing and touching (etc) a girl whom he likes, without her permission?! He's a pervert! Because he's rich, he buys anything and anyone. He's scary~ He doesn't talk a lot too. Creepy~













The storyline/story:
The pace is not too fast, but there is a climax plateau. The way they dealt with the conflict took a long time to be resolved. There's nothing especial with the concept of the story, but the turn of events was good. 

The title:
Climax on the title is not the climax of the story. I think, it's something perverted(cmiiw).

The Art:
Shoei/ Price looks like a family man. With or without his glasses on, he looks too mature for his character. He doesn't look like a high school at all.

What's in this manga common in other mangas I've read(so far, I've read 25 mangas):
Tyrant guy
Pervert guys

What made an impression on me:
Mio's way of thinking
(Negatively) How Shoei like to have sex
(Positively) The unexpected turn of events

My thoughts about the ending:
To read, highlight from here to ☆. Don't highlight if you refuse to read.
How they've moved on was shown.


What else?
My first rating was 2/5, then I changed it to 3/5 because I appreciate the turn of events. But in the end, I changed it back to 2/5, because of how often they sex. It was too often. Shoei is a sex addict; I find it boring.



☆ Buy Desire Climax manga (in Japanese language) at Amazon.co.jp  
Just click the 'amazon.co.jp' button below each volume. 
Create an Amazon.co.jp account(tutorial)
↑↑↑complete 7 vol (used)
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! ;)