Saturday, March 17, 2012

Honey x Honey Drops (review by nekochan)

Japanese: 蜜×蜜ドロップス
I recommend this to those who likes smut but looking for ROMANCE. Because there are lots of kissing, touching, teasing, hickey, rubbing and 'uuh-aah', 'nooo', 'st-stop' lines. XD But I DON'T RECOMMEND this to those who are sensitive because SEXUAL HARASSMENT is everywhere. To the point that you'll think it's too much. It's RAPE!!! It's really a RAPE. It's disgusting. BUT, I don't know; I find the story cute. :P BUT not the rape scenes!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

nekoRATING : 3/5

Status: COMPLETED 8 volumes 47 chapters
Released: 2004
Artist/Author: Minami Kanan
Genre: Comedy*balanced*, Mature*nods*, Romance*nods*, School Life*nods**, Shoujo*nods*, Smut*head bangs*
Source: http://mangafox.me    
Main characters: Hagino Yuzuru and Renge Kai

Nekochan's review starts now...
*SPOILER ALERT!*  
For the female lead, Hagino Yuzuru...The ULTRA POSITIVE GIRL. Even if she was being harassed from time to time, she still smiles, go to school, and face the guy who did it to her. WHAT THE?! That part of her I think is STRONG. BUT, that also makes her WEAK. Because she can simply quit school to stop being harassed. I hate her family because they change when there's money involve. She's so pitiful. If I were her, I'll just look for a job. BUT she chose to be harassed. WHAT THE?! Well, she like Kai, so...*sigh*










For the male lead, Renge Kai...OM! The most handsome character among all the Mangas I've read(17 so far :P)! But the most perverted! O.o He's smart, rich, and tyrant. He's so persistent. His passion is sex. WHAT THE?! Anywhere he wants to do it, he'll do it. Well, it's more like...Whenever he wants to tease her, whenever/wherever it is he'll tease her. Even if it's in front of other people! WHAT THE?! Whenever-I-see-you-I-can't-control-myself-and-I-want-to-do-it - can you accept that excuse? >_< If you believe that a pervert guy will do it to other girls but not to the girl he loves, then this manga is not suited for your preference. XD





The storyline/story: FAST progress. The story is about rich students who have honeys as their servant(Honey system). It's interesting.


The drawing:Very GOOD! :D Even the background was drawn nicely...The places and stuffs around the characters...Knowing this was released on 2004, it's a surprise for me. :P

What's in this manga common in other mangas I've read(17 mangas, so far):
Rich and persistent guy.

What made an impression on me:
EXTREME SEXUAL HARASSMENT but the girl still thinks positive. XD

This manga has OVA but I don't like Kai's drawing there. He's perfect in manga. :D



☆ Buy Honey x Honey Drops manga (in Japanese language) at Amazon.co.jp  
Just click the 'amazon.co.jp' button below each volume. 
create Amazon.co.jp account (tutorial)

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

6 comments:

  1. Omg I loooooooove your reviews.....I am such a big romance and shoujo manga and anime fan myself.....hehe(sheepish grin). Well rock on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day!!!!!!!!! O(≧∇≦)O
      You're my first follower! (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

      Delete
  2. I totally agree that Renge Kai is THE MOST adorable guy in any of the mangas i've read. Well some may come close to challenging him but......mostly i think he's still winnning! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHAHAHHA!!! I like Kai too! (^_-)☆wink

      Delete
  3. smut but ROMANCE...
    waooo.
    i like it. i read http://truyen.vietboom.com/truyen/Honey-X-Honey-Drops in vietnamese and can't wait...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! ;)