Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Himitsu no Aichan (review by nekochan)

Japanese: ヒミツのアイちゃん
I recommend this to ROMANCE manga seekers. This manga is CUTE, SWEET, and has an unusual story. This is actually my favorite manga. ;) THIS IS A FUN AND EXCITING TO READ MANGA. :D
nekoRATING : 5/5


Status: *
English translated version: ONGOING (volume 3 chapter 11, as of today)
Released: 2009
Artist/Author: Kaori
Genre: Comedy*balanced*, Drama*balanced*, Romance*YES!!!!!!!!♥*, School Life*nods*, Shoujo*nods*, Smut*only a pinch*
Source: http://mangafox.me/

Main characters: Kasumi Aiko and Amano Reo

Nekochan's review starts now...
*SPOILER ALERT!*  
For the female lead, Kasumi Aiko...She's so competitive! Do you remember Special A's Hanazono Hikari and Takishima Kei and Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu's Tsubaki and Kyouta?...They compete for their grades. The guy's always the top 1 and the girl's always the 2nd or lower(for Kyou Koi wo...). In this manga, she competes with Reo on basketball and popularity. She hates losing to Reo. I like her competitiveness but at some point, it's irritating. XD I read on a summary that's she's a tomboy. NO, SHE'S NOT. She's just boyish; as expected from a girl who grew up in a family full of guys. She's really gentle to girls, but that doesn't mean she has a different sex preference.







For the male lead, Amano Reo... HE'S SO SWEET~!!! *I hope to find a guy like him XD!* His actions are unexpected. I like him! XD His personality's so good! :D He's just so lovable~ ♥ ♥ ♥















The storyline/story:
Really good!I thought it was fast at first...but it's because...OM! I can't say more than this! JUST READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD The story's really good! The girls who are not as girly as Kimi ni Todoke's Kuronuma Sawako and not as cry baby as Hiyokoi's Hiyori can relate themselves to this manga. 


The drawing:
Really good! *2 thumbs up* I would like to take note about the character differences. You can clearly differentiate who's who with how their faces were drawn. There are also moles on the face, different eyes, and hairstyles...Not like the other mangas wherein you can sometimes interchange characters.


*SPOILER ALERT!*
 What's in this manga common in other mangas I've read (17 mangas, so far):
Not from the 17 mangas but from Kaichou wa Maidsama - Made cafe


What made an impression on me:
Ai-chan and Reo's personality, the concept of the story and the storyline.


What else?
Personally, I really love this manga! :D I don't remember any chapter that I got bored, but more like I got impatient because I was so excited! XD So interesting manga! When I go to Japan, I might buy all volumes(hard copy) of this and display it in my room. ♥




☆ Buy Himitsu no Aichan manga (in Japanese language) at Amazon.co.jp  
Just click the 'amazon.co.jp' button below each volume. 
create Amazon.co.jp account (tutorial)


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! ;)