Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nekochan?

Yo readers!!! I'm Neko-chan~! <-obviously a scree name :P How are you doing?...:) I suggested you to read my introduction first since my preference with what's good and what's not might be different from yours. But by reading this, I hope you can somewhat understand why I said this and that on my reviews.

Ok, first and foremost, I'm a self-confessed hopeless romantic girl. I'm already 22 years old but will forever want to stay young like an independent teenager. Actual status: still dependent & unemployed :P

I don't prefer Mangas with these genres:
Action, Mystery, Adventure, Doujinshi, Seinen, Sci-fi, Shotacon, Fantasy, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai, Supernatural, Hentai, Historical, Horror, Josei, Sports, Lolicon, Martial Arts, Tragedy, Mecha, Yaoi, and Yuri
Because I like happy endings not tragedy. But guess what, I watched Koizora. XD
 

I prefer Mangas with these genres:
Romance <-I'm a hopeless romantic girl, right? :P
Adult
<-Well, I'm an adult :P
School Life <-How I wish I took my high school in Japan, so I have a memory of me wearing a short skirt! XD
Drama <-In reality, there's drama!
Shoujo
Shounen
Slice of Life
Smut
<-It's already normal for some(?) couples to have sex, right?...in Japan, most especially. But, I still aim for the virgin road! XD
Mature <-I'm already 22 years old and turning 23 this year(2012). XD




I'm realistic so I look for stories that can happen / happens in reality. Although some of those that I don't prefer can still happen in reality, I just don't like it. :P Romance above all of them. XD

Genres I'm not really interested but are still ok: Harem / reverse Harem & Gender Bender.



I started reading Manga just recently(February 2012), cause I always thought it was a boring thing to do and I hate reading books, and also because it's just drawings and not moving like anime. BUT! When I started reading... I find it amusing! It was really good! It's even better with just watching. Because with mangas, my imagination works better. Imagine, I can only see a guy with mouth a little open and a bubble beside him. But then, I can imagine him saying it! IMAGINATION ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love it! It's so fun! Sometimes, I even (literally)read lines with emotions! XD AHAHAHAHHAH!!! That was so fun! It makes me imagine that I'm the female lead! XD The emotion can be felt better in manga, since you yourself read the lines. :D

What lead me to read manga?
I saw Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu ova on Youtube > I asked for more, so I searched the manga! > I started reading it(!) and started LOVING MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

YUP! I guess that's it! XD  Thank you for reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

- Nekochan (=^_^=) 


Woah! You actually read this? XD 




2 comments:

  1. I changed my mind about the numerous comments. I mean, some of the mangas I haven't finished and don't plan to :p especially when I find the protagonist or story line frustrating. But after looking at your list, I wonder if I should read some of these other ones that I didn't know existed. The premise and characters seem interesting enough, though I gotta say after reading a whole bunch I get so tired of some of these irritating characters. Anyway, I'll be waiting for your Strobe Edge review (I love that manga! A favorite!) and if you ever do read Koukou Debut, that too. :D Seriously looking forward to your list growing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I feel the same way about the annoying characters but I can't help myself. XD Although it feels like shoujo manga authors seem like following a format, in the end, characters' responses to situations are still different. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! ;)