Saturday, March 17, 2012

Love Berrish (review by nekochan)

Japanese: ラブベリッシュ!
I recommend this manga for the innocent readers, I think (:P), those who don't prefer smut or mature manga. This is a CUTE manga.
nekoRATING : 3/5

Status: COMPLETED 5 volumes 22 chapters
Released: 2005
Artist/Author Haruta Nana
Genre: Comedy *nods*, Gender Bender*mmm...not a big deal*, Romance*nods*, School Life*nods nods*, Shoujo*nods nods*
Source: http://www.mangafox.com    

Main characters: Fukushima Yuuya and Takamatsu Nagisa



Nekochan's review starts now...
*semi-SPOILER ALERT!*  

For the female lead, Fukushima Yuuya...She's tactless. XD She says when she's mad and she shouts a lot and quite insensitive. She complains a lot, most especially at the start. She also fights back when someone did something she doesn't like. She's not the weak(personality) type of girl. :D







For the male lead, Takamatsu Nagisa...He's cool! He's handsome! He's, most of the time, quiet but he's sweet. The words he says are sweet♥ ♥ ♥ He's also thoughtful. :D He cares about his friends not just the girl he likes. His family's really cute. :D














*SPOILER ALERT!* 

The storyline/story: It's pretty nice. I can't say it's slow since the story is not like the female lead liked the guy from the start. So, there's no confess-to-him-already feeling. And, because of that, the romance here is not pretty much displayed. But, it's cute. :) There's also an unusual dorm here. And the story is about them facing a conflict because of that dorm. THEM meaning, there are more characters who are always with them and also facing the, somewhat, same problem.

The drawing: Nagisa's handsome! I love him! >///< The eyes are nice, right? :D Yuuya's cute too. Other characters are cute too but there are little difference on the drawing so, you might interchange characters. :P


*semi-SPOILER ALERT!*  
What's in this manga common in other mangas I've read(17 mangas, so far):
Popular guy and bullies...


What made an impression on me (description ONLY! XD):
Nagisa's character.

What else?
If you're a type of reader who looks for mature story but still in high school setting, you might ask for more romance than this manga can give. Characters here are young and innocent; that's why...:)




☆ Buy Love Berrish! manga (in Japanese language) at Amazon.co.jp  
Just click the 'amazon.co.jp' button below each volume. 
create Amazon.co.jp account (tutorial)


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found this blog and it's interesting. I have read some of the mangas you've read or is in process of reading, and I find your quick reviews interesting. First of all, I will apologize for the numerous comments I will be making on several different posts. :D And then secondly I'm happy to have found this blog.

    Love Berrish (spoiler stuff yea?): a great manga in that the protagonist doesn't get the perfect, most popular boy in school. That's what I love about this manga. But then I dislike the ending in that the introduction to the prince's ex-gf seems like a quick fix to get the prince out of the way. Meh. I would also rate it a 3/5 too. It's not bad. I've read some really terrible mangas. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHAHHAHAH!!! I wish I could give you a high five for that ex-gf thingy. XD
      Thanks for the comment ♥ ♥ ♥
      My actual plan was to post my thoughts about the mangas I've read just for the record, because I really have a bad memory.
      Then, I've decided to just share it to other readers. XD
      Thanks for finding my blog interesting. :)

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting! ;)