Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rockin★Heaven (review by nekochan)

Japanese: ロッキン ヘブン
This is my 2nd Favorite Manga!!! >///< I recommend this most especially for those of you who like being surrounded by guys.This is not a reverse harem manga but because her school used to be an all-boys school, the number of guys compared to the number of girls is really overwhelming. XD

nekoRATING : 5/5

Status: COMPLETED 8 volumes 32 chapters



Released: 2006
Artist/Author: Sakai Mayu
Genre: Comedy*balanced*, Drama*nods*, Romance*yesh*, School Life*yesh*, Shoujo*yesh*
Source: http://mangafox.me

Main characters: Konishi Sawa and Matsuyuki Ran

Nekochan's review starts now...
*semi-SPOILER ALERT!*  

For the female lead, Konishi Sawa...OM! She's so positive and perservering! I love her personality! As of today, I've read 17 mangas but among all of the girl leads, I only want to be Konishi Sawa. Not because of her family background (they're not even rich XD), but her personality. I want to be like her! But, it's impossible for me(I just said something bad). TT^T She's my ideal ME. She doesn't give up, although there were times that she broke down and cry(of course, that's normal). Also, she has an interesting mom! XD















Look at the arrow! >///<
 For the male lead, Matsuyuki Ran... He's a tyrant guy, at first. Yup, he's rich... Although he has the power*, he's not as popular as Himitsu no Ai-chan's Reo. He has lots of (true)friends around him. :D He's, most of the time, quiet. He's a bully. He's the leader of his group of friends. He's not expressive of his emotions. Even Konishi noticed** it! Among all the mangas I've read (17, so far), only Ran has that kind of personality. He also has other issues in life.And because of those issues, his image was like of a spoiled brat. But, he's so cute~ >///< Between Konishi and Ran, Ran will surprise you more. He's actions were unpredictable!


*What power? Just READ the manga to find it out. :) Take note: this is not about having super powers XD
**READ THE MANGA!!!



The storyline/story: Really good! Not too fast, not too slow... For the main leads, there's no love at first sight; feelings developed gradually. It has a good story. Sakai-san did a really good job with building each character's character, even the supporting ones. How the table was turned, was flawless. I had 'WOAH~~~~' 'EEEEEEEEEEEEH?!' moments. XD I was tricked! Good job Sakai-san! :D All the issues were resolved and the ending's really good. It did not end in just a snap. Sakai-san made a really good closure, not just for the main characters but also, for the supporting characters. It thought me a lesson that touched me and made my eyes teary. T^T I love it! ♥

The title:
What a PERFECT title! And also, so catchy! :D If only I can give Sakai-san an award for it! :D


The drawing: Cute! ♥ Look where the red arrows are pointing. I so love it! I mean, I haven't seen any manga male character that the drawing has this sort of emphasis on the (short)hair located at the back of the neck(I can't explain!!!TT^T). Don't you think it's cute?...♥ *coming from a girl with neck fetish :P* The drawing's nice! But, there were times that I got a little confused with the characters. Just remember some of their specific features to prevent it. Like, Ran having that hair at the back. XD


What's in this manga common in other mangas I've read (17 mangas, so far):
Rich, tyrant male lead and a fighter girl lead.


What made an impression on me:
EVERYTHING. ♥


What else?
I love how the other characters(Ran's friends and Konishi's friend) take part.




☆ Buy Rockin★Heaven manga (in Japanese language) at Amazon.co.jp 
」Just click the 'amazon.co.jp' button below each volume. 
create Amazon.co.jp account (tutorial)



THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting! ;)